Prefer videos? Scroll down below to see this instructions in video form!
Step 1: Connect to DocuSign
- The account needs to be able to approve DocuSign OAuth connection and have access to the desired Template that will be used for the NDA.
- Our integration uses the following:
Step 2: Select a template in DocuSign
- If you don’t already have a template, see the DocuSign Templates Setup Guide and make a note of the requirements for the template to function for SafeBase as seen further down the page. Many of our customers have pre-signed NDAs to speed this process up.
After hitting the Next button, you will be able to drag fields such as Signature, Name, Company, Title, etc.
After you hit Save and Close, this template should now be available to select in the SafeBase Settings page:
Proceed with the next steps only if you would like to test out the flow.
Step 3: Create a new account and require a NDA before viewing the private Security Portal
Step 4: You will receive a notification email from DocuSign and be prompted to complete the signing process
- Note that when an actual customer completes this in DocuSign, both you and the customer will receive a notification from DocuSign indicating that the document has been completed.
Step 5: You can see that the NDA has been sent and completed by the customer
- Note that you may have to hit the refresh button if you view this immediately after the document has been completed.
DocuSign NDA Provider Videos:
We recommend watching these at 1.5x speed.
SafeBase - DocuSign Integration - How to connect
1 min video instruction link: here
SafeBase - DocuSign Integration - How to set up the right NDA document
SafeBase - End User Experience with DocuSign NDA