You can use your SafeBase Security Portal to communicate with your customers and prospects via the Trust Center Updates Feature. This allows you to both send emails to users who have chosen to subscribe, and to publicly publish notices on your Security Portal.
- To access Trust Center Updates, simply login to the SafeBase dashboard and find the Trust Center Updates tab on the left:
- You will be given an option to publish the update via email, to the Trust Center Updates card in the Security portal, or both:
Note that Enterprise tier customers may choose to have these emails sent from their own domain. Please contact us if this customization is of interest.
- After you have selected the Channel(s), click on the “Content” button to expand the modal:
- Enter a Subject line and content in the Message box. Note that the Message box supports Markdown and links. You can choose to preview the Markdown formatted text using the toggle on the upper right. You can also choose to send yourself a preview email before publishing.
- When you are done with the content, scroll back up and click on the Review & Publish button on the upper right to complete the update:
- Your update will be sent to your subscribers via email and will be visible on your Security Portal at the bottom of the page:
- Users will be greeted with a banner at the top of the Security Portal when new updates are published: