Instruction: open each toggle to see image
1. Go to "Settings" in the app (on the left-hand side)
2. Scroll all the way down to "Integrations" and "Connect" to "Slack"
3. You will be prompted to set permissions for the Slack integration and direct a channel to post the notifications. You may also choose to have the notifications go directly to a Slack user in a Direct Message.
- You will need a Slack admin approve the app at this step.
- If you want to have the notifications go to a user via Direct Message, simply start typing the user’s username. This is not limited to just channels.
4. Here are the Authorizations required by our Slack app
6. Magic! Slack integration enabled
Note: At the moment, notifications use @here. In the future, we will have the ability to notify the Account Owner.