The Accounts feature allows you to automate and keep track of your interaction with customers through the use of a Private Security Portal. Conversations allow for private communications with your customers about items on the Security Portal
Step 1: Navigate to the Accounts tab
Go to the Accounts Tab in the navigation column
Step 2: Add a new account
There are 4 different areas of an Account:
- Company Profile: this area shows you the details about your customer including information about their NDA status
- Communication: this area shows displays any questionnaires that have been uploaded by the customer. You can download the questionnaire or access the link here.
- Access Management: invite users to view a private version of your Security Portal (with permissions to view all details and download all files) via email.
- Link Sharing: invite users to view a file directly within the Security Portal via email. This is similar to the standard flow, but they will just be taken directly to the card with the specified file.
- Advanced: this area allows you to delete the account.